A bird’s eye view of the #BTWAgro compost yard looks really impressive!
Data: 29 August 2022
This facility that we completed last year produces 1,600 tons of Phase III compost per week.
- Phase 1: 9 fermentation bunkers, 3 open aerated floors, and advanced automation system (some technological solutions have no analogues in the world), technological machines properly adapted to the needs of production include a mixing line and a top loading system with a capacity of 200-300 tons/hour.
- Phase 2/3: 34 pasteurization tunnels, automatic compost truck loading zone and compost cube production zone
Technological equipment – Magik Cooling
Technological machinery – Hoving Holand
- BTW-Agro Zone Phase I: 10900 m2
- BTW-Agro Zone Phase II/III: 11800 m2
- BTW-Agro Associated Buildings: 3450 m2